By Jaime Lynn Curley
Boost your immune health this holiday season
There is nothing worse than missing out of holiday functions and family time because your immune system is rundown! This holiday season; follow these tips to keep your immunity on track and your energy high!
- Don’t skimp on meals. Just because your nights and weekends might be filled with holiday parties, doesn’t mean you have to hold all of your calories for the weekend. It is so important to keep your metabolism fueled. Eat small balanced mini meals every 3-4 hours.
- Stay rested. Sleep always seems to come last on the list this time of year. But without it you will certainty rundown your immune system. I enjoy a wonderful sleep support with melatonin as well as lavender oil before bed every night.
- Make time for exercise. Working out is my outlet but it also plays an important role in overall wellness. Fit 2-4 workout days into your weekly routine.
- Incorporate time for peace and stillness. I recently started meditating and while it is not something I am naturally good at, I realize the benefits to keeping me mentally on track during this very busy time of year.
- Boost your nutrition. Find a supplement that will help your body to target the constant attacks of toxins and germs. I add in an immune booster and a zinc spray for me and the entire family this time of year!
How do you plan to stay on track this holiday season? Please share with me your tips and I will share with our readers later in the month.
Jaime Lynn Curley is the founder of West Chester-based The Tailor Made Life, LLC., a solutions company helping individuals achieve Mind, Body and Career goals. Her passion is helping others to feel their best so they can enjoy the everyday moments of life. You can reach her at firstname.lastname@example.org or on her Facebook page.