Here is a quick run down of national and state election results across Chester County:
- US Senator: Incumbent Senator Bob Casey carried Chester County 59% to 39% on his way to a statewide victory over US Representative Lou Barletta.
- Governor: On his way to a state-wide victory, incumbent Governor Tom Wolf carried Chester County 61% to 37% over Scott Wagner, his Republican challenger.
- US House:
- 6th District: In a contest between two first-time candidates, Democrat Chrissy Houlahan defeated Republican Greg McCauley to replace retiring Representative Ryan Costello 58% to 41%.
- 7th District: While coming up short in Chester County 49% to 48%, Mary Gay Scanlon (Democrat) defeated Pearl Kim (Republican) 51% to 49% to represent a district that spans Delaware and Chester County.
- 44th District: Katie Muth (Democrat) carried Chester County 52% to 48% on her way to a victory over incumbent Senator John Raffery (Republican).
- 26th District: Challenger Tim Kearney (Democrat) carried Chester County 52% to 48% on his way to defeating incumbent Republican Senator Tom McGarrigle
- HD13: John Lawrence (R-Chester) defeated Democrat Sue Walker 53% to 44%
- HD26: Incumbent Tim Hennessey (R-Chester) defeated Democrat Pamela Hacker 55% to 45%.
- HD74: In a Coatesville centric district, Democrat Dan Williams defeated Republican Amber Little-Turner 62-to-38.
- HD155: Incumbent Becky Corbin (R-Chester) lost her seat to Democrat Danielle Friel Otten 55% to 45%.
- HD156: Challenger Nick Deminski (Republican) came up short in his bid to unseat incumbent Carolyn Comitta (D-Chester) 56% to 43%
- HD157: Incumbent Warren Kampf (R-Chester) lost his seat to Democrat Melissa Shusterman 57% to 44%.
- HD158: Democratic challenger Christina Sappey defeated freshman Republican Eric Roe (R-Chester) 53% to 47%.
- HD160: Incumbent Stephen Barrar (R-Delaware) lost Chester County 58% to 42% over challenger Anton Andrew but won reelection 51% to 49%.
- HD167: Democrat Kristine Howard defeated six-term incumbent state Rep. Duane Milne (R-Chester) 52% to 48%.
Visit Chester County Voter Services for complete County-wide election results.