The Chester County Economic Development Council has announced its slate of upcoming events.
As the summer winds down their offerings gear up with something for everyone:
- August 7 – Blood Drive – stop by CCEDC between 1-6pm to donate blood. All donors will receive a certificate for a free Dunkin Donuts medium iced coffee and donut!
- September 12 – Industry Partnerships Networking Meeting – join us for a presentation on Using Incentives To Attract & Retain Your Best Talent followed by a networking opportunity which brings CCEDC’s various Industry Partnerships together: Health Care Connect, HireOne, Ideas x Innovation Network (i2n), Innovative Technology Action Group (ITAG), Manufacturing Alliance of Chester and Delaware Counties, and the Smart Energy Initiative (SEI).
- September 17 – CCEDC Annual Golf Outing – this year the tournament returns to French Creek Golf Club. Contact Kathy Field for sponsorship opportunities or more information.
- September 19 – Optimizing Building Energy Performance without Major Capital Investments – Learn how using consultants can help save you money on your energy and capital expenditures.
- September 25 – 6th Annual Health Care Best Practices Conference – Join us to address Meeting your team staffing needs of today and tomorrow
- September 28 – Remembering 9/11 and Recognizing Human Trafficking – Join us to remember and honor the memories of those who were lost 9/11 and then discuss with a former FBI agent how to recognize human trafficking.
- October 18 – Tech360 – Join us for the Philly ‘burbs premier innovative business technology conference