Spring and Summer are right around the corner, as (thankfully) demonstrated yesterday and today. As it’s always easy to warm up during a cold winter’s night, sometimes during a sticky summer’s eve that is not the case.
Below I’ve listed ten products to help you keep cool on those hot and humid summer days and nights!
10. Ergodyne Chill-Its 6700CT Evaporative Cooling Bandana: As simple as they come, a bandana you soak in cold water!
9. Mission Enduracool Techknit Cooling Hoodie: A staple of NFL sidelines so you know Mission must be doing something right!
Plus you kind of look like a Sith Lord from Star Trek!
8. Black Ice Personal Cooling MaxSys CCX: A little more hard core than just water and fabric..
7. WoneNice Portable Small Fan & Mini-air Conditioner: Runs on batteries or USB power!
6. OPOLAR Mini USB Table Desk Personal Fan: Great for an office desk or a day at the beach!
5. Chill-Its 6665 Evaporative Cooling Vest: A great little vest to throw on in-between rounds at your next tennis match!
Looks like a bullet-proof vest, is NOT a bullet-proof vest.
4. Roadpro RPAT-788 7 Liter 12V Cooler / Warmer with Cup Holders: Cool cans of a soda for your whole trip to the Jersey shore!
3.Geleeo Baby Stroller Cooling Gel Liner: Keep your toddler cool on extra hot days!
2. Cool dog collar with removable ice pack: Spread the cooling love to man’s best friend while your at it!
1. Classic Brands Reversible Cool Gel and Memory Foam Pillow: We’re most vunerable to the heat when we’re asleep!