Join KemKlicks, a local company focused on assisting women- and minority-owned businesses in building their brands through fostering strategic partnerships, for a unique networking opportunity on Saturday, April 14 from 10 AM-1 PM at the Hilton Garden Inn, located at 720 Eagleview Boulevard East in Exton.
KemKlicks will host a panel discussion – entitled “Going Global: Strategies to Expand Your Business into International Markets” – that will include:
- An overview of the current status of women globally and examples of how local and international nonprofit organizations help to improve the status of women, including women in business.
- What are the unique experiences and challenges facing women of color in business in America?
- How do you know when your business is ready to expand into global markets? How do you determine which markets to explore first?
- Cultural sensitivity and understanding the culture of your foreign market of interest.
Share ideas and make meaningful business connections, all the while enjoying internationally inspired cuisine and entertainment.
Speakers at the event include:
- Iris Kapo, Senior International Trade Specialist, U.S. Department of Commerce
- Elleanor Jean Hendley, Emmy Award Winner, CBS 3TV in Philadelphia
- Bappa Choudhury, International Leadership Coach
- Mandy Santiago, Former President of the Zonta Club of Philadelphia
- Sue Cheng, Founder and President, ABD International
Chester County Commissioners Michelle Kichline and Terence Farrell will also speak at the event.
Founded in 2014 by Kem Odike, KemKlicks’ staff boasts more than 20 years of combined experience in marketing through both online and offline media channels, including experience at some of the largest advertising agencies and technology companies in the world.
Click here to register for “Going Global: Strategies to Expand Your Business into International Markets” or to learn about sponsorship opportunities.