WSFS Bank is currently seeking dedicated and highly driven individuals to join its team. WSFS provides a continuous learning environment, challenging work, and opportunities for advancement. Ideal candidates will get to know their customers, understand their financial needs, and recommend products and services.
In addition to learning how to open accounts and submit loan applications, he/she will also be responsible for a cash drawer, and achieve personal deposit and loan sales goals, as well as process customers’ transactions in a timely and accurate manner. He/she will also be trained in relationship-building methods and referral techniques in order to make the best product and service recommendations for customers and expand the branch’s customer base.
WSFS Bank’s Sales & Service Personal Bankers are provided with a series of classroom and hands-on experiences at various banking offices to apply the knowledge and skills learned. Training covers applications used to conduct transaction processing and account opening, referral techniques, customer service, and relationship building. Each Associate will be positioned for success over a 6-9-month period with the necessary knowledge needed to provide stellar service and become an engaged member of the organization.
This position is a “floating” position located in Chester County, which can include Chester Springs, Devon, Downingtown, Kennett Square, Malvern, Paoli, West Goshen, and the surrounding areas.
Qualifications for the position, which is 40 hours per week with a flexible rotating weekly schedule and two to three Saturdays per month, include:
- high school diploma or equivalent
- bilingual in Spanish is a plus
- extensive consultative sales experience of Bank Products
- excellent customer service and referral skills and the ability to deal with the public enthusiastically and professionally
- excellent oral and written communication skills
- ability to sell products and services
- previous cash handling experience
- work history in a retail sales environment
- ability to pay attention to detail and follows instructions
Click here to learn more about the position at WSFS Bank.