Phoenixville Regional Chamber of Commerce Celebrates its 88th Annual Awards Dinner
On March 22nd, the Phoenixville Regional Chamber of Commerce celebrated its 88th Annual Awards Dinner.
This event, a celebration of spirit, recognizes businesses and individuals in the Phoenixville area that have made a substantial impact.
Jessica Capistrant, President/CEO of the Phoenixville Chamber, presented a State of the Chamber address, which included updates on the past year, as well as goals for the coming year.
Michael Polin, Chairman of the Board of the Phoenixville Chamber, presented the awards for the evening, which were sponsored by Piazza Subaru of Limerick. Winners included:
- Chairmans Award: Phoenixville Area Economic Development Corporation (PAEDCO)
- Merit Award: Lauren Coy, Teresa Haag
- Business Development Award: Riverworks Luxury Apartments, Stirling Storage, and Uncle B’s BBQ Shack
- Community Betterment: The Daniel Foundation
- Outstanding Citizen of the Year: Cheryl Messere
The following images of the Chamber’s annual dinner via Phoenixville Photography:
Connect With Your Community
Subscribe to stay informed!
"*" indicates required fields