Click here to register.
Speakers will present an industry forecast, trends in energy, and how businesses in the state are affected. They will also address pricing shifts in the market and which types of energy are the smartest right now.
Who Should Attend?
- anyone who purchases energy for their company
- anyone who can benefit from knowing what the energy trends are now, as well as likely to be tomorrow
- business owners
- employers from energy companies (alternative, fossil, efficiency, and future tech)
- energy consultants
- Andrew Levitt, Senior Market Strategist, PJM (Presentation – “Energy Trends: Locally, Regionally and Nationally”)
- Ed Fortunato, Managing Director, Exelon Generation Company (Presentation – “Energy, a Three-to-Five-Year Market View”)
- Sharon Pillar, Pennsylvania Consultant, Environmental Entrepreneurs (Presentation – “Clean Jobs”)
- Eric Miller, Policy Counsel, Keystone Energy Education Alliance (Presentation – “Energy Efficiency Trends”)
- Jon Costanza, President, SunPower (Presentation – “Solar in the Marketplace: Where We’ve Been, Where We Are, Where We’re Headed”)
The Smart Energy Initiative of Southeastern Pennsylvania serves hundreds of “participating” firms in eight counties of Pennsylvania. Created by the Chester County Economic Development Council almost 10 years ago, SEI is a thriving industry partnership recognized by the Commonwealth.
SEI’s mission is to promote the growth of the “smart” energy industry by providing comprehensive workforce and economic development services to partnering companies.
Smart energy incorporates clean and renewable energies, as well as energy efficiency/conservation and demand-side management products and services.
Why Participate in the Smart Energy Initiative?
- Financial assistance for training current employees
- Single point of contact for access to financing programs, industry news, project updates, information on legislation
- Working groups to address shared, industry-specific issues and opportunities while advising SEI staff on how to best help your business
- Access to high-quality technical expertise (provided by industry leaders)
- Network with similar companies and form new business relationship